ORGANIC ALOE VERA JUICE
Aloe barbadensis, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid
The organic aloe vera juice is obtained by processing the leaves of Aloe barbadensis. A plant native to the Arabian Peninsula, which is why it mainly inhabits desert areas. It contains 99.8% juice from aloe leaves and 0.2% citric and ascorbic acids, so its formula is suitable for multiple applications in natural cosmetics, thanks to its purity. Aloe vera juice is high in amino acids, which produce peptides that protect our skin. It is a 100% natural and organic product.
Request information about this productContact with us
- INCI: Aloe barbadensis leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid
- CAS: 85507-69-3 / 94349-62-9, 77-92-9 / 5949-29-1, 50-81-7 / 62624-30-0
- EINECS: 287-390-8 / 305-181-2, 201-069-1, 200-066-2 / 263-644-3
- Food Grade